Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lesson Plans for Preschool

Next month I will be facilitating a training that will focus on lesson planning in the preschool classroom. Why is it that we let them imtimidate us so? This workshop will change the way that we approach them and transfer those great ideas to paper.

I will focus on how our classrooms are like the butterfly and the transition that it takes before it is what it is, "one of God's most beautiful creatures".

Check back soon for my link between the two and what both of them have to do with lesson planning.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you blogging again and hope to see much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello--Thanks for following me. I came by to follow you as well. I look forward to getting to know you better.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete